- Developing professionals to be intentional managers of people
- Improving skills on giving constructive feedback – developmental or professional
- Building high trust relationships at work
- Creating a coaching culture: how to move from “do it yourself,” or “tell others,” to “coaching others”
- Increasing Emotional Intelligence for individuals and teams
- Helping teams design and articulate their desired culture
- Increasing employee engagement through better management of people, especially during times of change
Support for Women in the Workplace
- Supporting career development for women at all professional levels
- Helping women achieve their own unique work/life balance, which supports their personal and professional goals
- Enabling women to overcome obstacles that are road-blocking their success
- Enabling groups to work more effectively with each other
- Navigating personality differences and conflicts in teams
- Helping organizations invest in the longevity of their talent through training
- Teaching stress-resilience tools, tips, and tricks for work and personal commitments
Certified to Deliver:
- MBTI Teaming solutions
- Drexler-Sibbet Team Performance Model
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
- Tracom Social Styles
- StrengthsFinder Teaming sessions
- Challenging Conversations module
- Building Trust module
- Effective Listening module
- Situational Leadership II
If you’re interested in delving into these topics further, contact us to learn more about our speaking, coaching, and consulting offerings. While we always customize sessions for our clients, some topics lend better to ongoing or multi-day training, whereas others can be delivered in a one-hour keynote or all-day workshop. We do our best to meet your needs and scheduling requirements, and offer both in-person and virtual support.
Peggy Leyden is passionate about the people side of business. Having spent nearly 30 years consulting, coaching, and training professionals nationwide, Peggy has seen how success comes down to whether individuals are able to do their best work. That’s why she is dedicated to helping organizations better harness their talent, while enabling individuals to do more of the work they love.
Drawing on her experience working in senior level positions for RR Donnelley, Arthur Andersen Business Consulting, and The Northern Trust Company, as well as her background facilitating FranklinCovey training, Peggy brings a wealth of knowledge to her clients. Whether consulting for organizations or individual executives, Peggy is adept at drilling down and uncovering the roadblocks to improvement. She sets herself apart by truly partnering with clients to develop actionable steps for bridging the gap from where they are to where they want to be. Her high-energy, dynamic style redefines how people think about professional development.
In addition to her work at Leyden Consulting Associates, Inc., Peggy serves on the Illinois Business Consulting Advisory Board. She is certified in Myers Briggs Type Indicator, Drexler-Sibbett Team Performance Model, and Blanchard’s Situational Leadership II.
Peggy earned an M.S. in Management and Organizational Behavior from Illinois Benedictine University and a B.S. in Journalism – Public Relations from Ball State University. She lives in Naperville, Illinois with her husband and three children.
Connect with Peggy on LinkedIn.